VISIT SOUKOU JAPAN TRADING

GO to SOUKOU JAPAN TRADING and GET FOLLOWING ITEMS!!

Provided by the online degree and distance learning technology group.

Sunday 18 December 2011

Touho Project UKIYOE ver.

This is my first post and I am highly appreciating that you guys are viewing my blog.

My first article is concerned with Touho Project UKIYOE version. As you may know

about Touhou Project, Touhou project is recently getting popular. As for further details

about Touho for people who do not know about it, Touhou is a Japanese dōjin game

series focused on bullet hell shooters made by the one-man developer Team Shanghai

Alice, whose sole member, known as ZUN, is responsible for all the graphics, music, and



programming for the most part. The series was inducted into the Guinness World Records

in October 2010 for being the "most prolific fan-made shooter series". Anyway, 

let me show you excellent pics of Touhou UKIYOE version.































This blog is to provide anime and game infomation with you. I hope that
you enjoyed it.

If you like it, you feel free to post a comment. Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment