VISIT SOUKOU JAPAN TRADING

GO to SOUKOU JAPAN TRADING and GET FOLLOWING ITEMS!!

Provided by the online degree and distance learning technology group.

Monday 19 December 2011

Rurouni Kenshi live action ver. releases next summer


Rurouni Kenshin live action ver. will be released next summer on 25th of August, 2012.


Main casts
Kenshin Ken Satou
Hajime Saitou Yousuke Eguchi
Kanryuu TakedaTeruyuki Kagawa


http://www.cinematoday.jp/page/N0037913

In my opinion, live action movies are not always nice and are worse than I expected. It is said that Dragonball Evolution, is live action movie of Dragonball, is not also as good as anime version. This live action movie of Rurouni Kenshin will be released next summer.....I will go and watch it. But I don't think that I can enjoy it compared to anime one.

No comments:

Post a Comment